Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2nd Presidents' debate

Does anyone answer the questions asked? I think both candidates used every opportunity to push their plans and importantly the differences between them.

How many times did John McCain say, "my friends" or "fundamental differences"? Too many.

How many times did Obama say, "fundamental differences"? A few less.

Have you noticed that every time the candidates attack each other - the Ohio voter reactions went down?. Good. What a waste time this is.

Did anyone notice that McCain wore a red tie but Obama did not wear a blue one?

Yawn.

The one comment at which I took issue, is the use of the phrase "we will kill......." . Being a total pacifist I cannot agree with such language. I cannot agree with the philosophy of intentionally killing anyone. Senator Obama hit a raw nerve with me here.

No comments: